Where Does One Start When They Are Ready To Break Through The Chains of Constraint & Achieve Revolutionary Results? Keep Reading…
Let Us Help…With A Deep Dive Focus Workshop
The greatest barrier to significant growth and change is the difficulty business owners have in objectively seeing where their business truly stands from a strategic perspective. What are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats? The value of identifying what matters most is priceless. You must understand where you are today to get where you want to be tomorrow.
“Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.”-Aristotle
This is a training habit to become excellent and a step toward becoming a high performer. We will help you get a congruent team so you can achieve your goals faster.
Empowered Insights has a proven method called The Deep Dive Focus Workshop where we help you clearly identify your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats so that you can create a game plan and become the “go to” business in your niche.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET…
A guidebook including all the content and information from the items listed below, so that if you choose to go out on your own and implement the game plan that we created
Business Diagnostic Performance Maps
Identify & examine the key success factors, focus on what needs immediate action, so you can transform your driving forces of growth and profitability. We will assist in the interpretation of data and results.
Opportunities For Better Alignment
Understand where your team isn’t aligned and discuss issues and challenges to get clearity on what matters most to achieve your objectives.
The most effective way of addressing business challenges is to take a deep dive to identify your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. This drives business improvement, change, and growth through ownership & simple change management.
Identifying Top Priorities
Prioritize the vital top 3 issues that will really make the greatest impact on energy & effort to bring about the most change in the shortest time.
Delegation & Organization
Clearly define leadership roles and accountability for your team. We will ask you to answer these three questions: What are you currently doing? What shouldn’t you be doing? and Who should be doing it? As well as assessing your current, and most ideal organizational structure.
We will conduct an in-depth analysis of revenue by clients and revenue by services. This is like GOLD. The Pareto Analysis is the secret sauce that will give you insights to catapult you to the next galaxy of financial performance.
Indentifying Ideal Client & Services
You will get crystal clear on who your ideal client is, how they think, and what motivates them and what your ideal premium service looks like.
Business Game Plan
This is your roadmap
This Is For You If…
- You want total clarity on where your business stands today so you can become the top provider in your niche.
- You want expert analysis and strategy to build a game plan for achieving your top priorities.
- It’s important to you to see measurable and sustainable improvements.
- It’s important to you to get better-motivated & aligned team members
- You want to get more repeat customers.
- You want to increase your productivity and improve service offerings.
- You want to be a High Performer and be the best version of yourself.
This Isn’t For You If…
- You want a silver bullet solution.
- You don’t want an open and honest business that shares responsibilities as a team. No dictators here.
- You don’t have 10 hours total to spend of this right now.
- You are juggling about 10 other projects and this is a priority, but not really.
- You don’t care about serving people you just want to make as much money as you can now.
- You’re not willing to invest in your business.
Your Next Best Step…
This is absolutely a FREE offer, no strings attached.
You will leave our meeting having a deeper understanding of your business and how you compare to your competitors in your industry.
We want it to be a “no-brainer” move for all our clients to work with us.