Imagine Having A Business Advisor & Coach By Your Side…
Tired Of Spending Time & Energy Creating Your Business Game Plan? You Know It’s Super Important But It’s Not Your Area Of Expertise! Let Us Help…
Let Us Help…
You are busy and have a lot going on. You spend time creating your business game plan and writing it down, but you don’t know how to stay on track, review, adjust, put into action the to do’s necessary to achieve your goals. This takes a lot of time.
But you’re smart…
…you know that it’s part of being a business owner and is critical to achieving high levels of success.
- Not having to stress over cash flow
- Know exactly where you want to go and the steps to get there
- Having clarity over you financials so you can make better business decisions
- Being at least 30% more productive and working less hours
- Only working with your ideal client who is willing to pay for your premium value
- Having a congruent leadership team. Everyone is in the same boat, rowing in the same directions, with the same rhythm so you can get where you are wanting to go faster
- Enjoying the income and lifestyle you desire
This is how we help our top business advisory coaching clients. We help you turn that into a reality. We help winners win more!
“people who set goals and regularly self-monitor are almost two and a half times more likely to attain their goals. They also develop more accurate plans and feel more motivated to follow through on them…monitoring progress is just as important to goal attainment as setting a clear goal in the first place. If you’re not going to monitor your progress, you may as well not set a goal or expect to live up to your own standards…But High Performers care ever more about excellence and thus put more effort into their activities than others do.”*
You understand the importance of this right? But you don’t have time to sit down and monitor your issues, action items, and measure your performance yourself proactively…nor do you even know where to start.
You also know that hiring a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) that knows what they are doing will average $26,074 + bonus + benefits a MONTH (Salary.com)
LET US HELP…HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET…
What is it you really want? What are you building? We will get crystal clear the direction your firm is going. Clarity enhances your message and confidence, which shows in your excitement with prospects and you will close better business opportunities. We will help you create a culture of clarity inside your firm; you will see fewer problems, better execution, and happier, more productive teams.
Are your vision, mission, objectives, and top priorities shared by all in your organization? If you could get all the people in your organization in the same boat, rowing in the same direction with the same rhythm, you could dominate any industry, in any market, against any competition, at any time. We will help you create a well-aligned organization in which the systems and processes support the strategic vision, and the team understands how the top strategic goals translate to their personal goals.
Business Roadmap & Game Plan
This will help you provide clarity and set a focus for the year, developing specific action items that can be measured to accomplish your objectives. This will help you and your leadership team bridge the gap between where you are now, and where you want to go. We provide oversite and instill accountability into the process and managing your action items on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Annual Budget Creation & Ongoing Implementation
This will give you benchmarks to measure against so that you can track performance, take advantage of growth opportunities, limit expenditures, and plan for future expansion. We will help you stay accountable to the budget you set so that you don’t lose focus.
Quarterly Strategy Meetings
This will give you an opportunity (120 Mins) to get feedback on important financial reports and accountability as you work your quarterly action items. Identify roadblocks and obstacles to success, track wins, and strategic planning.
Annual Business Planning Session
This will help ensure that your team is on the same page, and will also help to instill passion and excitement for your plan with team engagement during the planning process. We will guide you in creating your yearly business plan, facilitate discussion around your plan, your issues list, action steps, etc. This is a high impact day help at an offsite location.
Annual Industry Comparison
We will compare your financials to other’s financials in your industry. You will gain insights of industry norms and how your firm compares and see what areas you need to work on. We have access to private industry financials that we share with you based on your industry code.
Phone & Email Support
This is for you and your accounting manager to get your questions answered by a trusted source who knows your goals. This can also include training and education of key accounting/finance procedures and or changes. Up to a 3-4 day turnaround time.
This Is For You If…
- You want total clarity on where your business stands today so you can become the top provider in your niche.
- You want expert analysis and strategy to build a game plan for achieving your top priorities.
- It’s important to you to see measurable and sustainable improvements.
- It’s important to you to get better-motivated & aligned team members
- You want to get more repeat customers.
- You want to increase your productivity and improve service offerings.
- You want to be a High Performer and be the best version of yourself.
This Isn’t For You If…
- You want a silver bullet solution.
- You don’t want an open and honest business that shares responsibilities as a team. No dictators here.
- You are juggling about 10 other projects and this is a priority, but not really.
- You don’t care about serving people you just want to make as much money as you can now.
- You’re not willing to invest in your business.
Your Next Best Step…
This is absolutely a FREE offer, no strings attached.
You will leave our meeting having a deeper understanding of your business and how you compare to your competitors in your industry.
We want it to be a “no-brainer” move for all our clients to work with us.